Sunday, July 12, 2009

It Is Finally Happening!

Okay, so I have been a total slacker for the past four months! But, I am excited to say that our house is finally in the works! I will post photos when I have more time, but we sold our home in Logan in May and are living with my parents in Smithfield until our home is done here in Smithfield as well!
We are currently waiting for the heating and electricians for this upcoming week! We are really excited and the boys are stoked to have new playmates in our neighborhood. I think Rusty is happy to have a new home, but for me I am so excited to do our landscaping and all my new flowerbeds!
I do drive by our old house and miss my flowerbeds and my lawn,(those of you who know me, I am a sucker for flowers and trees!) I just cannot wait!!!!!
Love you all, hope your summer is going well, ours sure is!

8 comments:

ali.j said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. We'll have to have a get-together when it's all done so we can see it.

Morton Family said...

Yah! I can't wait to be semi-neighbors!

KALLI said...

Happy new house!!!
That is so exciting for you guys.
Glad to see you back on the blog. We need to get the boys together this summer for sure. I will call when I am up at my moms or grammas.

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

Congrats on the new house your boys are so big. They are so cute you guys look good. It has been so long sence I have seen you.

Burk said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.

Jon and Becky Hall said...

Congrats on getting a new house. The ward your parents lives in Rocks! I hope things go good for you guys.

Jami said...

Hey, HolliJo! I was bored tonight at work and was blog hopping...and I found yours through Bergen's blog! I love to see pics of your precious boys. And how fun that you are getting a new house! Haven't seen little E around Primary's lately...which is just fine by me! I'd much rather see him happy and healthy through your blog!

Lyndsey said...

It was good to run into you to :) always nice to have a date night!! His last name is Floyd, I think he is from Bear Lake! I think Grandma told me you guys get to move it soon if you haven't already - how exciting!!
Lyns