Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF OUR LITTLE E MAN AT PRIMARY'S. HE WAS ALWAYS SMILING. HE WASN'T ALOUD TO LEAVE HIS ROOM, SO IT MADE IT REALLY TOUGH FOR A TODDLER TO PLAY AND WANT TO RUN. WHEN HE WAS HOOKED UP TO HIS IV MEDS, THERE WAS ONLY SO FAR HE COULD GO, SO WE TRIED TO COLOR ON POSTERS ON THE DOORS, AND PAINT SOME TOY CARS.
WHEN HE WASN'T DOING HIS IV, GRANDMA DEBBIE, GRANDMA JODI, AUNT JACKIE, AND GRANDPA BLAND WERE TRYING TO MAKE HIM LAUGH AND PLAY WHATEVER GAMES WE ALL COULD COME UP WITH TO KEEP HIS MIND OFF BEING THERE!

5 comments:

KALLI said...

Thanks for the update. I have been waiting to see the house. I have been wondering if you were in and loving it.

Kara said...

that little boy is one special boy... he's here for a good reason.. let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!!! P.S. i LOVE the house, next time were up i'll come see it!!!!

Jon and Becky Hall said...

I am so excited for your house to be done. That is awesome. Your fam is so cute and strong. What a trooper.

Lyndsey said...

What a good attitude he has to be in the hospital and still have a smile on his face - most adults couldn't pull that one off!! The house is adorable- I knew it would be !!
Love Lyns

EV Source said...

Hi Karrens! This is Ryan Bohm. I'm sorry to see that you're going through some more rough times. I hope everything turns out good. Beautiful home you've moved in to! I wish you the best :)